At Premier School of Building (PSB) our primary market has always been towards the more mature student looking for competence based courses to improve skills in the workplace were accreditation has not been of prime importance. Now however PSB can offer the best of both, the same competence based quality courses with the option of an accredited version through co-delivery with the University of Chester.
The benefits of studying on an accredited course are:
- Academic recognition (ECTS credits)
- University of Chester quality assurance
- Portability by importing ECTS credits into another qualification
- Access to University of Chester portal to library resources
- Membership of the National Union of Students (NUS)
- Access to government loans to cover the cost of tuition (depending upon circumstances)
Each Professional Certificate is comprised of three modules or learning units. They are fully accredited by the University of Chester and are therefore recognised internationally both as qualifications in their own right and can be integrated into other university programmes as Accredited Prior Learning.